Payment, Refund and Cancellation Policy
- *****ALL COURSES REQUIRE A MINIMUM OF 3 PARTICIPANTS TO RUN*****
- A 50% deposit is required upon registration to secure a participant place on a course.
- The remaining 50% is due 14 days before the course start date.
- Payments can be made online through Paypal or by cash or e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
- REFUNDS and CANCELLATION
- A full refund (or rescheduling of course) will be provided for the following scenarios:
- - Course cancellation made by Georgian Bay Paddling due to unsafe weather conditions (to be determined by lead instructor)
- - Course cancellation made by Georgian Bay Paddling for any other reason
- - Cancellation made for any reason by participant more than 30 days prior to the course
- If cancellation is made by the participant the following schedule will determine the refund amount:
- 1 month before course start = Full refund
- 2 weeks before course start = 50% of full course fee refund (or equal to 50% deposit)
- 1 week before course start = 25% refund of full course fee
- Less than 1 week of course start = No refund