Payment, Refund and Cancellation Policy
- A 50% deposit is required upon registration to secure a participant place on a course.
- The remaining 50% is due 14 days before the course start date.
- Payments can be made by cash or e-transfer to email@example.com
- REFUNDS and CANCELLATION
- A full refund (or rescheduling of course) will be provided for the following scenarios:
- - Unsafe weather conditions (to be determined by lead instructor)
- - Course cancellation made by Georgian Bay Paddling on the advice of Public
- - Cancellation made by participant more than 30 days prior to the course
- If cancellation is made by the participant the following schedule will determine the refund amount:
- 30+ days before course start = Full refund
- 15-30 days before course start = 50% refund (equal to deposit)
- 8-14 days before course start = 25% refund (of full course fee)
- Within 7 days of course start = No refund